Salary: £24,000pa - £27,000pa
About this role
Working within our busy Accounts Department, you will be assisting with a wide range of accounting duties, including:
- Managing incoming payment allocations.
- Managing outgoing payments.
- Supplier invoicing and receipting.
- Trade customer statements.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit control.
- General Ledger management.
- PVA Lodgement and VAT Control.
Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who has:
At Batteries and Solar, we have a diverse range of roles all operating near each other. Our ideal individual would be comfortable working with a wide range of people, from other staff members to customers, trade customers and the public.
Due to the requirements of the role, experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Experience working with Excel.
- Experience managing customer accounts.
- Experience managing client monies and accounts.
- Experience working with General Ledgers.
- Experience working with Nominal Accounts/Chart of Accounts.
- Experience working with Balance Sheets.
- Experience working with VAT, including VAT reporting to HMRC.
Full training will be provided for the role, including working practices and procedures.
About Batteries & Solar Ltd
At Batteries and Solar our mission is to combine the skills of our workforce with our commitment to high-quality customer service. We know that technology can change quickly and are seeing huge and exciting advancements within the industry.
We are growing rapidly, with a skilled and dedicated team providing high quality services, products, and advice to our customers.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent pension scheme with a high level of employer contributions.
- Annual leave of 28 days including Bank Holidays.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Yearly pay reviews and bonus schemes.
- A fun, friendly and supportive work environment
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please email your C.V. and a covering letter that shows how you consider that your experience, knowledge, and skills meet the requirements of the role to email@example.com .
If you would like an informal discussion about this role, please contact Darren Wallace on 01752 656270.
We are a committed Equal Opportunities employer. We welcome applications from suitably talented people from any community of background.
Note: We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.