Salary: Based on experience
About this role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a General Assistant to join our ever-growing team at Batteries & Solar Ltd.
As a General Assistant, you will have plenty of responsibilities and opportunities to grow in your role, becoming a critical member of our team. For example:
- You will be responsible for assisting the day-to-day operations of the team.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that stock is replenished, and goods are unloaded correctly.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and upkeep of the department is maintained.
- You will assist with the picking and packing of orders.
Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who has:
We are looking for someone who is energetic, passionate, and able to think on their feet. We operate in a busy environment and there is always something going on. While experience is desirable, it is not essential, and full training will be provided to help you succeed in this role.
We have a warm and friendly team managing our warehouse, so a positive attitude, quick thinking and ability to multi-task would prove advantageous.
About Batteries & Solar Ltd
At Batteries and Solar our mission is to combine the skills of our workforce with our commitment to high-quality customer service. We know that technology can change quickly and are seeing huge and exciting advancements within the industry.
We are growing rapidly, with a skilled and dedicated team providing high quality services, products, and advice to our customers.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent pension scheme with a high level of employer contributions.
- Annual leave of 28 days including Bank Holidays.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Yearly pay reviews and bonus schemes.
- A fun, friendly and supportive work environment
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please email your C.V. and a covering letter that shows how you consider that your experience, knowledge, and skills meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you would like an informal discussion about this role, please contact Darren Wallace on 01752 656270.
We are a committed Equal Opportunities employer. We welcome applications from suitably talented people from any community of background.
Note: We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.