12V 20A - LiFePO4 Charger (Fogstar Drift)
These chargers have been designed by Fogstar specifically to work with LiFePO4 batteries, in particular our 12V Drift Leisure Battery range.
Our user-friendly 12V 20A LiFePO4 charger is packed with extensive protective features, and are of a high seismic grade, ideal for use during off-grid adventures.
Please note that the images of the product shown above are for illustrative purposes only.
While we strive to provide accurate representations, there might be slight differences between the product image and the actual product you receive. These variations could be due to lighting, individual screen settings, product enhancements, or minor design updates from the manufacturer.
We assure you that any discrepancies are minimal and will not affect the overall quality and functionality of the product.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team for further assistance at email@example.com or phone us at 01752 656270.
At Batteries and Solar, your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to providing the best shopping experience for you.
Thank you for choosing Batteries and Solar for your purchase.
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR CHARGER
- Remove your charger from the packaging
- Retain the packaging
- Ensure the charger air vents are not blocked before connecting
- Connect the black (negative -) cable to the black (negative -) terminal on the battery
- Connect the red (positive +) cable to the red (positive +) terminal on the battery
- Ensure terminal rings are tightened to a torque value of around 10 N.m
- Plug your battery into the mains and switch ON
- Your battery indicator light should be flashing green (pre-charge inspection stage).
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Do not disassemble the charger
- Do not remove the charger cover
- Do not block the charger air vent
- Keep away from heat source
- Keep away from water
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify
- Only use within manufacturers specifications.
- Purpose-Built: Specifically designed to work with LiFePO4 batteries, especially the 12V Drift Leisure Battery range.
- Extensive Protection: Packed with protective features to ensure the safety and longevity of your battery.
- High Seismic Grade: Ideal for use during off-grid adventures, providing reliable charging in various conditions.
- Easy Connectivity: Simple step-by-step connection guide for hassle-free usage.
- Temperature Range: Operates efficiently with a working temperature of -30°C to +40°C and a storage temperature of -40°C to +70°C.
- Heat Dissipation: Fan cooling mechanism to prevent overheating.
- Specifications: 180-260 VAC input voltage, 50/60 Hz input frequency, 14.4V / 20A DC output.
|Working Temperature||-30°c ~ +40°c|
|Storage Temperature||-40°c ~ +70°c|
|Relative Humidity||5% ~ 95%|
|Heat Dissipation Mode||Fan Cooling|
|Input Voltage||180-260 VAC|
|Input Frequency||50Hz / 60 Hz|
|DC Output||14.4V / 20A|
Shipping and Returns
-Standard delivery to UK mainland from £9.00 (3-5 days service).
- Worldwide delivery available for items not exceeding 30Kg.
- Some products may incur an additional Pallet Delivery charge where a palletised delivery is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.