3mm 27.5A - Single Core Automotive PVC Cable
In many ways the more modern and technically advanced version of the Standard PVC BS6862 cables.Thinwall cables are high temperature, low voltage for usage in the automotive, marine and other likewise industries.
- Weighs less in the vehicle,
- Thinner to save you space approx. 30% less volume! Ideal for a harness,
- Higher amp rating for equivalent cross section (potential to downsize your cable/save costs),
- Harder grade PVC generally means a longer life span,
- Used by the leading OEMS.
- Hard Grade Thermoplastic PVC Lead Free Insulation, according to ISO 6722 Class B,
- Plain copper conductor, C-EPT1, According to EN 13602, Conductor according to ISO 6722/LV112 Type B,
- Generally for use at 40°C to +105°C with excursions up to +120°C -12 & 24v systems, (MAX 60v),
- Part resistant to petrol, lubricating oils and diluted acids,
- More commonly found in vehicles post 1995.
|3mm 27.5A Black - Single Core Automotive PVC Cable C015-50B|
|3mm 27.5A Red - Single Core Automotive PVC Cable C015-50R|
Shipping and Returns
-Standard delivery to UK mainland from £9.00 (3-5 days service).
- Worldwide delivery available for items not exceeding 30Kg.
- Some products may incur an additional Pallet Delivery charge where a palletised delivery is required.