Leoch 12v 90Ah AGM Deep Cycle
The best AGM battery on the market! The Leoch LDC range of 6, 8 and 12 volt batteries offers superior performance with AGM technology, providing a long-life and super-fast power solution for a multitude of applications in industrial and lifestyle markets, as below.
The LDC range can charge up to 80% in just three hours and is designed for deep cycle performance with a positive plate formula to minimise water consumption and provide a long service life at 1,000 cycles at 60% DoD (Depth of Discharge). A unique mixture of carbon and other key additives found in negative material allow the LDC range to perform in Partial State of Charge, which offers numerous advantages such as fast charging capability and reduces sulphation, a key reason for premature failure. Performance capabilities vary from 210Ah to 400Ah (20 hour rate).
Please note that the images of the product shown above are for illustrative purposes only.
While we strive to provide accurate representations, there might be slight differences between the product image and the actual product you receive. These variations could be due to lighting, individual screen settings, product enhancements, or minor design updates from the manufacturer.
We assure you that any discrepancies are minimal and will not affect the overall quality and functionality of the product.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team for further assistance at email@example.com or phone us at 01752 656270.
At Batteries and Solar, your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to providing the best shopping experience for you.
Thank you for choosing Batteries and Solar for your purchase.
- Special mixture of carbon and other proprietary additives in negative active material (NAM) for high performance in partial state of charge (PSoC) applications
- Wide model range offering from 6V up to 12V blocks
- Designed and optimized for cyclic intensive and PSoC motive applications
- Inhouse improved design of one-of-a-kind separator preventing acid stratification, while optimizing electrolyte retention
- Unique anti-explosion one-way vent valve design to minimize water loss and increase safety
- Thick plates using a special pasting formula ensures long service life
- ABS case UL94-HB (UL94-V0 Optional) is used for increased container strength
- 1000 cycles at 60% DOD
- Unique paste formula
- Wide operating temperature range (-40°- +65°c)
- Low self-discharge at less than 3% per month at 77°F (25°C)
- Excellent vibration resistance
- Wide operating temperature range
|93Ah (C100), 90Ah (C20), 85Ah (C10)
Shipping and Returns
-Standard delivery to UK mainland from £9.00 (3-5 days service).
- Worldwide delivery available for items not exceeding 30Kg.
- Some products may incur an additional Pallet Delivery charge where a palletised delivery is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.