Flexible LED Neon Flex strip 6W/0,5 m in a silicone cover with IP65 is extremely practical and resistant to external factors, ideal for the advertising industry.
The new version of the LED strip in the form of a flexible light profile allows you to make individual inscriptions, patterns and logos. The LED strip in the Neon Flex system is located in a flexible, silicone cover and is a great alternative to traditional LED strip. It generates a strong line of light and is resistant to damage and external conditions.
It has a high degree of protection - IP65, with appropriate installation of plugs, it can also be used outdoors.
The length of the Neon Flex strip roll is 1 m and its power is 6W/0,5 m (12W/m) 590-620 lm/0,5 m (1180-1240lm/m). One LED strip module has a length of 10 mm and dimensions of 6x12 mm (one LED diode).
The strip can be cut by every module, i.e. every 1 cm!
It is available in 6 colours to choose from:
- warm white (620 lm/0,5 m)
- cold white (590 lm/0,5 m)
- neutral white (620 lm/0,5 m)
- universal use thanks to the flexible cover,
- Strong and plain line of light in 6 colors to choose from,
- high resistance to damage and weather conditions,
- can be cut into sections every 1 cm,
- ideal for the advertising industry.
Neon Flex strip requires a 12V DC power supply.
Dedicated handles and end caps are available separately.
|Quantity of on/off cycles
|LED strip length
Shipping and Returns
-Standard delivery to UK mainland from £9.00 (3-5 days service).
- Worldwide delivery available for items not exceeding 30Kg.
- Some products may incur an additional Pallet Delivery charge where a palletised delivery is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.