AC Current sensor Single phase - Max 40A
Use the AC Current sensor to measure and visualise the solar production of a PV Inverter. The measurements will be visible on the GX device and on the VRM Portal.
The sensor is a simple external current sensor, which measures AC Current. Together with the voltage measurements is calculated into Apparent Power (VA) and Energy (kWh). The sensor can be wired to either the AUX input or the Temperature-input of Multi and Quattro inverter/chargers.
The AC Current Sensor is one out of multiple options to visualise the solar yield in a Victron system
Please note that the images of the product shown above are for illustrative purposes only.
While we strive to provide accurate representations, there might be slight differences between the product image and the actual product you receive. These variations could be due to lighting, individual screen settings, product enhancements, or minor design updates from the manufacturer.
We assure you that any discrepancies are minimal and will not affect the overall quality and functionality of the product.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 01752 656270.
At Batteries and Solar, your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to providing the best shopping experience for you.
Thank you for choosing Batteries and Solar for your purchase.
- Solar Production Monitoring: Measures and visualizes the solar production of a PV Inverter.
- Apparent Power and Energy Calculation: Calculates Apparent Power (VA) and Energy (kWh) based on voltage and current measurements.
- Flexible Wiring: Can be wired to either the AUX input or the Temperature-input of Multi and Quattro inverter/chargers.
- Multiple Visualization Options: The measurements are visible on the GX device and the VRM Portal.
- Quality Manufacturer: Manufactured by Victron Energy, a trusted brand in power management solutions.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Country of Manufacture
Shipping and Returns
-Standard delivery to UK mainland from £9.00 (3-5 days service).
- Worldwide delivery available for items not exceeding 30Kg.
- Some products may incur an additional Pallet Delivery charge where a palletised delivery is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.