Dodomat Barrier Pro 8mm Mat - CCF Liner with Mass Loaded Vinyl
Dodo Barrier Pro is a 5kg/sq.m mass loaded vinyl with an integrated CCF closed cell decoupling layer for automotive use.
Dodo Barrier Pro is designed to block and absorb unwanted sound waves. It can help make any car, van or 4x4 quiet and luxurious.
Highly Recommended and ideal for use on the cabin floor, bulkhead and Boot floor.
Dodo Barrier Pro includes a closed cell foam layer to perfectly decouple the MLV from the panel and block the transmission of unwanted sound such as road, engine and exhaust noise.
For optimum performance use on vehicle panels that have been pre treated with sound deadening mats (e.g Dodo Dead Mat or Silent Coat).
Please note that the images of the product shown above are for illustrative purposes only.
While we strive to provide accurate representations, there might be slight differences between the product image and the actual product you receive. These variations could be due to lighting, individual screen settings, product enhancements, or minor design updates from the manufacturer.
We assure you that any discrepancies are minimal and will not affect the overall quality and functionality of the product.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team for further assistance at email@example.com or phone us at 01752 656270.
At Batteries and Solar, your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to providing the best shopping experience for you.
Thank you for choosing Batteries and Solar for your purchase.
- Mass Loaded Vinyl + Closed Cell Foam Layer
- Sold as single sheet
- Sheetsize = 900 x 600mm (0.54sq.m / 5.81 sq. feet)
- Thickness =8mm
- MLV Density = 5kg/sq.m
- Total weight per sheet =2.8kg
- MLV Temperature Threshold = 90°C continuous / 120°C short
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989
- CCF Temperature Range = -200°C +116°C
- High density but flexible
- Significant reduction in sound transmission
- Complete Liner Solution
N.B Installation may requirevinyl adhesive or taped edges. (We recommed Dodo Tape for taping joints and edges)
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicle and boot floor to prevent road rumble and help insulate the cabin.
- Lining panels, cupboards and doors at home to insulate and block low frequency noise transfer
|Mass Loaded Vinyl (MLV) with Closed Cell Foam (CCF)
|900 x 600mm (0.54sq.m / 5.81 sq. feet)
|Total Weight Per Sheet
|MLV Temperature Threshold
|90°C continuous / 120°C short
|ISO 3795:1989 (Tested for vehicle interiors)
|CCF Temperature Range
|-200°C to +116°C
|High Density but Flexible
|Significant Reduction in Sound Transmission
|Complete Liner Solution
|Vinyl adhesive or taped edges (Dodo Tape recommended)
|Vehicle and boot floor soundproofing, home insulation for panel, cupboards, and doors to block low-frequency noise transfer
Shipping and Returns
-Standard delivery to UK mainland from £9.00 (3-5 days service).
- Worldwide delivery available for items not exceeding 30Kg.
- Some products may incur an additional Pallet Delivery charge where a palletised delivery is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.