Dodo Sound Stopper 14mm
A Superb Sound Blocking Mat - 3 layers of sound proofing in one unique lightweight product. Sound Stopper is designed to be used as a carpet underlay on transmission tunnels, footwells and areas that need more flexibility and shape.
Please note that the images of the product shown above are for illustrative purposes only.
While we strive to provide accurate representations, there might be slight differences between the product image and the actual product you receive. These variations could be due to lighting, individual screen settings, product enhancements, or minor design updates from the manufacturer.
We assure you that any discrepancies are minimal and will not affect the overall quality and functionality of the product.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team for further assistance at email@example.com or phone us at 01752 656270.
At Batteries and Solar, your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to providing the best shopping experience for you.
Thank you for choosing Batteries and Solar for your purchase.
- Sold as Single Sheet
- Sheet size = 900 x 600mm (0.54sq.m / 5.8 sq. feet)
- Thickness = 14mm
- Total weight per sheet = 2.2kg
- Temperature Range = -30°C +100°C
- Fire rating BS476-6and7 Class "0"
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989
- Open Cell polyurethane foam
- MLV Mass Loaded Vinyl Barrier
- Absorbs, Insulates, Blocks
- 2 x Layers of high grade open cell Sound absorbing foam
- 1 x Layer of decoupled sound blocking Mass Loaded Vinyl
- Fitting to a vehicle floor as a barrier product to block and absorb noise from the engine, tyres, exhaust etc
- Lining doors at home etc to prevent sound transfer or shrouding a pump or generator to quieten and prevent noise leakage.
|Open-Cell Polyurethane Foam, Mass Loaded Vinyl (MLV) Barrier
|900 x 600mm (0.54sq.m / 5.8 sq. feet)
|Total Weight per Sheet
|-30°C to +100°C
|BS476-6and7 Class "0"
|Fitting to a vehicle floor as a barrier to block and absorb noise from the engine, tires, and exhaust; lining doors at home to prevent sound transfer; shrouding a pump or generator to reduce noise leakage.
Shipping and Returns
-Standard delivery to UK mainland from £9.00 (3-5 days service).
- Worldwide delivery available for items not exceeding 30Kg.
- Some products may incur an additional Pallet Delivery charge where a palletised delivery is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.