Dodomat Thermo Fleece 50mm
Thermo Fleece 50mm by Dodo Mat is an itch-free sustainable insulation quilt manufactured from recycled plastic bottles. This Slimline variant is 50mm to allow fitment where installation space is limited, such as upper van panels and roof voids.
Please note that the images of the product shown above are for illustrative purposes only.
While we strive to provide accurate representations, there might be slight differences between the product image and the actual product you receive. These variations could be due to lighting, individual screen settings, product enhancements, or minor design updates from the manufacturer.
We assure you that any discrepancies are minimal and will not affect the overall quality and functionality of the product.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 01752 656270.
At Batteries and Solar, your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to providing the best shopping experience for you.
Thank you for choosing Batteries and Solar for your purchase.
- Width - 370mm
- Length - 10m
- Coverage/Roll - 3.9sq.m
- Thickness - 50mm
- Provides excellent thermal insulation performance.
- Contains a lofting agent to maintain durability.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001
- Made from recycled plastic bottles with up to 95% recycled content.
- Safe to handle and can be recycled or safely disposed of.
- Fire tested to BS 5803-4
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989
- Made in the UK
|Coverage per Roll
|3.9 square meters (41.9 sq.ft)
|Excellent thermal insulation performance
|Contains lofting agent for durability
|Made from up to 95% recycled plastic bottles
|Non-irritant, no protective clothing needed during installation
|Does not absorb moisture in high humidity conditions
|Does not support mold growth
|Can be cut using a straight edge and a Stanley knife or torn apart
|Complies with BS 5803-4 and ISO 3795:1989 standards for flammability in vehicle interiors
|Made in the UK
|- Thermal Conductivity
|- Water Absorption (at 100% RH)
|- Ignition Point
|100% recycled polyester, 95% recycled content
- Install in camper van panels to improve overall insulation performance.
- Safe, sustainable and cost effective way to insulate your vehicle or home.
- Can be used to reduce airborne sound.
Shipping and Returns
-Standard delivery to UK mainland from £9.00 (3-5 days service).
- Worldwide delivery available for items not exceeding 30Kg.
- Some products may incur an additional Pallet Delivery charge where a palletised delivery is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.