- Built in PIR sensor/switch; 5 minute timer
- Low power consumption; powers up to a 4.5A load
- Low profile – only 20mm
- Waterproof IP67 option available
- Robust construction with unique impact deflection design
- ECE R10 approval certificate E11 10R05/01*10224*00
Built in PIR sensor/switch
The electronics used within this unit have been designed to detect the movement of body heat in order to activate the sensor.
5 minute timer
Once the sensor has been triggered, this timer unit will automatically switch the connected lamps on for a period of 5 minutes before automatically switching off. If continuous movement is detected then the lights in the vehicle will remain on.
Low energy consumption
The timer switch has been designed to use a minimal amount of power to prevent any unnecessary load on the battery and to work effectively in conjunction with Labcraft lights.
Low profile design
This surface mounted unit is only 20mm in depth therefore keeping obstruction and damage to the minimum.
Shipping and Returns
-Standard delivery to UK mainland from £9.00 (3-5 days service).
- Worldwide delivery available for items not exceeding 30Kg.
- Some products may incur an additional Pallet Delivery charge where a palletised delivery is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.