12V 20A 4 Pin Normally Closed Relay. On/Off Configuration ideal for automotive, 4X4 and marine applications.
Normally used for interrupting a circuit that is always on, ideal for cutting fuel pumps when the vehicle is running.
A normally closed relay means the input and output circuits are always connected - the circuit is broken when the relay is activated
Brass terminals and supplied with a removable mounting bracket
Genuine Durite item
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT
- Voltage Rating: 12v
- Current Rating: 20A Max
- Terminal Configuration: Type B
- Number Of Terminals: 4
- Terminal Size: 4 x 6.3mm Male Lucar Terminals
- Bracket Type: Removeable
- Mounting Hole Size: 6mm
- Dimensions LxWxH (Including Terminals): 28x27x40 mm
Shipping and Returns
-Standard delivery to UK mainland from £9.00 (3-5 days service).
- Worldwide delivery available for items not exceeding 30Kg.
- Some products may incur an additional Pallet Delivery charge where a palletised delivery is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.