Victron Energy Battery Monitor BMV-700
The BMV-700 is Victron's new high precision multi-function battery monitor with a host of useful features. It essentially acts as a battery 'fuel gauge' for anyone needing to keep a check on the performance of their battery or battery bank. The information displayed by the BMV-700 includes voltage, current draw, Ah consumed, % charge level, 'time-to-go' and it features a programmable alarm and in-built relay to trigger external equipment under an alarm condition.
The shunt is fitted in-line with the battery's negative cable and the on-board PCB is powered by fused positive supply. Once the battery monitor is panel-mounted in a suitable location (with or without the supplied square bezel) it is connected to the shunt's PCB using a single RJ12 data/power cable and programmed using the on-board menu.
Please note that the images of the product shown above are for illustrative purposes only.
While we strive to provide accurate representations, there might be slight differences between the product image and the actual product you receive. These variations could be due to lighting, individual screen settings, product enhancements, or minor design updates from the manufacturer.
We assure you that any discrepancies are minimal and will not affect the overall quality and functionality of the product.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 01752 656270.
At Batteries and Solar, your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to providing the best shopping experience for you.
Thank you for choosing Batteries and Solar for your purchase.
Features of the Victron Energy BMV-700 Battery Monitor:
- Displays: Voltage / Current / Power / Ah Consumed / State of Charge (%) / Time-to-go / Total kWh charged/discharged
- Auto re-calibration each time the battery is fully charged (to ensure accuracy is maintained)
- Auto-detection of nominal system voltage
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay that can be energised/de-energised in an alarm condition
- Can be configured for use with other shunts
- Suitable for a single battery or a bank of batteries.
- Low current consumption
- Backlight for display
- Quick-install menu and detailed setup menu
- V.E Direct communication port for integration with other Victron equipment
- Suitable for use with 12V or 24V systems
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- 1 x BMV-700
- 1 x 500A/50mV shunt with on-board PCB
- 1 x RJ12 cable - 10m long
- 1 x Fused power cable - 2m long
- 1 x Optional square bezel
- 1 x Fixings
- 1 x Instruction manual
|VE.Direct communication port:
|Operating temperature: :
|-40 +50°C (-40 - 120°F)
|IP55 (not intended for outdoor use)
Shipping and Returns
-Standard delivery to UK mainland from £9.00 (3-5 days service).
- Worldwide delivery available for items not exceeding 30Kg.
- Some products may incur an additional Pallet Delivery charge where a palletised delivery is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.