Battery Monitor BMV-710H Smart
The BMV-710H Smart has Bluetooth built-in and can connect wirelessly to your phone (or tablet) via the VictronConnect App to conveniently read out all monitored battery parameters, like state of charge, time to go, historical information and much more.
The BMV-710H Smart is a high precision battery monitor that has been specially designed for systems with a high battery voltage ranging from 60 to 385 Volts.
Please note that the images of the product shown above are for illustrative purposes only.
While we strive to provide accurate representations, there might be slight differences between the product image and the actual product you receive. These variations could be due to lighting, individual screen settings, product enhancements, or minor design updates from the manufacturer.
We assure you that any discrepancies are minimal and will not affect the overall quality and functionality of the product.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team for further assistance at email@example.com or phone us at 01752 656270.
At Batteries and Solar, your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to providing the best shopping experience for you.
Thank you for choosing Batteries and Solar for your purchase.
Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more
The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperature and the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account.
Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.
Use the Bluetooth Smart dongle to monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices.
Easy to install
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed.
Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2,2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
|Manufacturer Part Number
|VE.Direct Communication Port
69 x 69mm
|Body Diameter & Depth
52 x 31mm
Shipping and Returns
-Standard delivery to UK mainland from £9.00 (3-5 days service).
- Worldwide delivery available for items not exceeding 30Kg.
- Some products may incur an additional Pallet Delivery charge where a palletised delivery is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.