Diode Battery Combiners are used to guarantee continuous DC power to mission critical equipment, such as an electronic engine control system. With a diode battery combiner two or more DC power sources can be used in parallel to supply the mission critical load. Failure of one source will not interrupt power to the critical load.
The Argo Battery Combiners feature a low voltage drop thanks to the use of Schottky diodes: at low current the voltage drop is approximately 0,3 V and at the rated output approximately 0,45 V.
Please note that the images of the product shown above are for illustrative purposes only.
While we strive to provide accurate representations, there might be slight differences between the product image and the actual product you receive. These variations could be due to lighting, individual screen settings, product enhancements, or minor design updates from the manufacturer.
We assure you that any discrepancies are minimal and will not affect the overall quality and functionality of the product.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team for further assistance at email@example.com or phone us at 01752 656270.
At Batteries and Solar, your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to providing the best shopping experience for you.
Thank you for choosing Batteries and Solar for your purchase.
- Diode Battery Combiner for continuous DC power supply to critical equipment
- Allows parallel operation of two or more DC power sources
- Prevents power interruption in case of source failure
- Argo Battery Combiners feature Schottky diodes for low voltage drop
- Voltage drop of approximately 0.3V at low current and 0.45V at rated output
- M6 Bolts for secure connections
- Compact dimensions: H60 x W120 x D75mm
- Lightweight design with a weight of 0.8 kg
- 5-year warranty for reliability
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Maximum Continuous Current (A)
|Number Of Batteries
H60 x W120 x D75mm
|Country of Manufacture