Victron Energy LiFePO4 Smart Battery
The Victron Lithium Smart 100Ah LiFePO4 range of batteries battery are smaller and lighter than lead acid batteries. They are incredibly robust with a very long cycle life and very deep discharges available, with up to 50% more useable power compared to lead acid batteries, plus you can connect via bluetooth to your smart phone to view discharge current and power, discharge duration, cycles and more.
The Victron Energy 100Ah Smart Battery
- With integrated cell balancing
- Can be parallel and series connected
- Bluetooth app available to monitor cell voltage and temperature
Requires one of these BMS-es:
- VE.Bus BMS – recommended for systems with our inverter/chargers.
- smallBMS – recommended for use in small systems.
- Battery Management System BMS 12/200 – recommended for use in Automotive and Marine systems having DC-loads and Alternators.
- Smart BMS 12/200 – recommended for use in Automotive and Marine systems having DC-loads and Alternators.
- Smart BMS CL 12/100 – recommended for use in Automotive and Marine systems having DC-loads and Alternators.
- Lynx Smart BMS – recommended for use in large systems.
Please note that the images of the product shown above are for illustrative purposes only.
While we strive to provide accurate representations, there might be slight differences between the product image and the actual product you receive. These variations could be due to lighting, individual screen settings, product enhancements, or minor design updates from the manufacturer.
We assure you that any discrepancies are minimal and will not affect the overall quality and functionality of the product.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 01752 656270.
At Batteries and Solar, your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to providing the best shopping experience for you.
Thank you for choosing Batteries and Solar for your purchase.
A lead-acid battery will fail prematurely due to sulfation:
• If it operates in deficit mode during long periods of time (i.e. if the battery is rarely, or never at all, fully charged).
• If it is left partially charged or worse, fully discharged (yacht or mobile home during wintertime).
A LFP battery does not need to be fully charged. Service life even slightly improves in case of partial charge instead of a full charge. This is a major advantage of LFP compared to lead-acid.
Other advantages are the wide operating temperature range, excellent cycling performance, low internal resistance and high efficiency (see below).
LFP is therefore the chemistry of choice for demanding applications.
In several applications (especially off-grid solar and/or wind), energy efficiency can be of crucial importance.
The round-trip energy efficiency (discharge from 100% to 0% and back to 100% charged) of the average lead acid battery is 80%.
The round-trip energy efficiency of a LFP battery is 92%.
The charge process of lead-acid batteries becomes particularly inefficient when the 80% state of charge has been reached, resulting in efficiencies of 50% or even less in solar systems where several days of reserve energy is required (battery operating in 70% to 100% charged state).
In contrast, a LFP battery will still achieve 90% efficiency under shallow discharge conditions.
Size and weight
Saves up to 70% in space
Saves up to 70% in weight
LFP batteries are expensive when compared to lead-acid. But in demanding applications, the high initial cost will be more than compensated by longer service life, superior reliability and excellent efficiency.
With Bluetooth cell voltages, temperature and alarm status can be monitored.
Very useful to localize a (potential) problem, such as cell imbalance.
The 100Ah Smart battery is equipped with Bluetooth and uses this to communicate with the VictronConnect app.
The VictronConnect app can be used for:
• Monitoring the battery status
• Monitoring the battery voltage
• Monitoring the battery temperature
• To find out when the battery was last fully charged
• Monitoring the cell balancing status
• Monitoring the individual cell voltages
• To view or change the battery settings
• To update the battery firmware
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Battery Capacity (C20)
Right Hand Positive
|Dimensions (Including Terminals)
H197 x W321 x D152mm
|Country of Manufacture